Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests
Site: Windsor-Essex Chapter - Mailing Address
|Record #: WIN1865||Last Modified: 28 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 28 Nov 2019|
|After Hours Phone||519-903-7503|
|Primary Contact||Brenda Brunelle, SNAP Leader; Phone: (Residence) 519-903-7503; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||* We are a Peer Support Group that meets for any survivor that has been sexually assaulted.
* Our members are a combination of incest, religious, teachers, neighbours, date rape.
SNAP (Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests
* We are a group of survivors that meets and supports both historic abuse as well as current abuse.
* We are the largest, oldest and most active support group for women and men wounded by religious authority figures (priests, ministers, bishops, deacons, nuns and others).
* We are an independent and confidential organization, with no connections with the church or church officials.
* Our website exists to provide support and knowledge to all victims of clergy abuse, to help educate the public, and to help ensure that in future generations, children will be safe.
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 9 am-5 pm * Website 24 Hrs|
|Meetings||Meetings will be held on the Second Sun of Every month * 2:30 pm-4:30 pm
* call or email for meeting locations.
Contact: 519-903-7503 or Windsor@snapnetwork.org
|Areas Served||Brant County ; Bruce County ; Chatham-Kent ; Elgin County ; Essex County ; Grey County ; Haldimand County ; Huron County ; Lambton County ; Middlesex County ; Norfolk County ; Oxford County ; Perth County ; Waterloo Region|
|Eligibility||Anyone who has been a victim of sexual abuse|
|Application||Call for details|
|Fees||Donation - Will accept donations ; None|
|Primary Executive||Brenda Brunelle, SNAP; Email: email@example.com|
|Funding||Donations - are welcome|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
|Mailing Address||c/o SNAP
PO Box 6416
Unites States 60680
|Physical Access||Not Applicable|