|Record #: WIN1380||Last Modified: 30 Oct 2015||Last Full Update: 30 Jan 2015|
|Office Phone||519-258-0000 ext. 1178|
|Primary Contact||Lynn Ridgewell, Manager, Individual and Community Engagement; Phone: 519-258-0000 ext 1178|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||United Way Centraide Windsor-Essex is the official designated Volunteer Centre for Windsor Essex County.
*The Volunteer Centre is committed to promoting volunteerism and strengthening the voluntary sector.
* The Volunteer Centre has launched a matching service for the region called WEVolunteer.ca.
* Organizations can post volunteer opportunities and search for qualified volunteers with appropriate skills.
* Those interested in volunteering can register, post a profile and search to find volunteer opportunities that meet their interests.
* The Volunteer Centre also provides education and training in Volunteer Engagement,
* Supports secondary schools' 40 hour community service hours
* Acts as a resource for Volunteer information for the entire community. .
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Non-profit groups and organizations
Individuals with an interest to volunteer
40 Hour Community Involvement: Secondary school students
Employers from the public and private sector
|Application||Application process required for all programs/services|
|Languages||English ; French|
|Funding||United Way - United Way Centraide Windsor-Essex|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
300 Giles Blvd E, Unit A-1
Windsor, ON N9A 4C4
View Google Map
|Intersection||McDougall Ave and Giles Blvd E|
|Bus Routes||Ottawa 4|