|Record #: WIN0338||Last Modified: 20 Mar 2020||Last Full Update: 19 Nov 2018|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-265-4858
* 1-800-268-YOUTH (1-800-268-9688) toll free from anywhere in Ontario
|Primary Contact||Steff Armstrong, Men2Men Sexual Health Program, AIDS Committee of Windsor; Phone: ext 116; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Pauline Nash, Director of Education and Outreach|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Support workers and caseworkers are accessible by email/phone. Home visits require pre-screening. Walk-in support requires pre-screening. Hot lunch programs, peer support groups, community meetings and workshops postponed until further notice.
* Young and Proud is a youth group for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, 2 Spirit, queer, intersex, questioning, and ally youth.
* One-on-one counseling/supports available upon request.
* If you feel a youth group is not for you, or maybe are uncomfortable in a group setting you can always call the Lesbian Gay Bi Youth Line at 1-800-268-YOUTH (1-800-268-9688) toll free from anywhere in Ontario.
|Hours||Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 9 am-5 pm * Closed for lunch 12 noon-1 pm (every day except Thu)
Young and Proud Hours: Call for hours
|Areas Served||Chatham-Kent ; Essex County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 13 year(s) - 18 year(s)
* feel a youth group is not for you, or maybe are uncomfortable in a group setting you can always call the Lesbian Gay Bi Youth Line toll free from anywhere in Ontario @ * 1-800-268-YOUTH (1-800-268-9688)
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
511 Pelissier St
Windsor, ON N9A 4L2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Pelissier St and Park St|
|Bus Routes||Transway 1A ; Transway 1C ; Crosstown 2 ; Central 3 ; Dominion 5|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom, Ramp, Entrance and Elevator|