Safe Seats Save Children
Site: Windsor - No Physical Address
Service: Car Seat Clinics - Dates and Locations
|Record #: WIN0195||Last Modified: 20 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 20 Nov 2019|
|Office Phone||contact via facebook for clinic dates and times|
|Primary Contact||Cathie Hedges, Secretary, SAFE SEATS SAVE CHILDREN (SSSC); Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Arshia Khan, Co-Chair/Clinic coordinator, SAFE SEATS SAVE CHILDREN (SSSC)|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Cathie Hedges, Secretary, SAFE SEATS SAVE CHILDREN (SSSC); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Do you need help installing your car seat?
* The Safe Seats Save Children (SSSC) committee hosts monthly car seat clinics at various places in Windsor-Essex County.
* Certified car seat technicians, trained to St. John Ambulance and child Passenger Safety Association of Canada (CPSAC)standards, will educate you in the installation of your child restraint and/.or perform a detailed inspection of your already installed restraint
* They will also check if your seat is expired, under recall, is certified for use in Canada, and is suited for the age and size of your child.
* Please visit the Safe Seats Save Children (SSSC) facebook page for dates and times of Clinics in Windsor and Essex County
* Always looking for volunteers to assist at clinics as well as those interested in being trained as technicians. if you are interested in being certified as a Child Passenger Safety Technician, please contact Cathie Hedges at email@example.com
|Hours||Monthly Clinic Hours - 1 Sat per month 10 am-2 pm (Visit Facebook Page for dates)|
|Dates||Check out the Safe Seats Save Children (SSSC) Facebook Page for Dates and Times of Clinics
NOTE - there are no clinics in (Jul and Aug)
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Application||Tips for attending a clinic:
* Please be sure to have the car seat manual and the vehicle manual available
* To make sure the child is the proper age and size for the car seat, it’s helpful to have the child at the clinic also.
* It is suggested you check with your car seat manufacturer for recalls prior to attending a clinic
* Note that wait times will vary from clinic to clinic
* Donations are gratefully accepted and are used for clinic supplies and education
* Only restraints purchased in Canada are eligible for this service
* This service is free. Donations are gratefully accepted and are used for clinic supplies and education.
|Fees||Donation - Donations are gratefully accepted and are used for clinic supplies and education ; None|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Locations will be chosen that are fully accessible ; Not Applicable|