|Located In Community||Windsor Central|
|Address||300 Giles Blvd E, Unit A-1|
Windsor, ON N9A 4C4
View Google Map
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible - Parking, Ramp, Automatic Entrance, and Washroom|
|Bus Routes||Ottawa 4|
|Intersection||McDougall Ave and Giles Blvd E|
|Office Phone||519-258-0000 ext. 1154|
|Primary Contact||Shelley Banon, Manager, Volunteer Centre; Phone: 519-258-0000 ext 1154|
|Description & Services|
|Description||Untied Way Centraide Windsor-Essex is the official designated Volunteer Centre for Windsor Essex County. |
*The Volunteer Centre is committed to promoting volunteerism and strengthening the voluntary sector.
* The Volunteer Centre has launched a matching service for the region called WEVolunteer.ca.
* Organizations can post volunteer opportunities and search for qualified volunteers with appropriate skills.
* Those interested in volunteering can register, post a profile and search to find volunteer opportunities that meet their interests.
* The Volunteer Centre also provides education and training in Volunteer Engagement,
* Supports secondary schools' 40 hour community service hours
* Acts as a resource for Volunteer information for the entire community. .
|Hours||Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Essex County ; Windsor|
|Eligibility||Non-profit groups and organizations |
Individuals with an interest to volunteer
40 Hour Community Involvement: Secondary school students
Employers from the public and private sector
|Application||Application process required for all programs/services|
|Languages||English ; French|
|Funding||United Way - United Way Centraide Windsor-Essex|
|Alternate Name||Retiree Volunteer Council information ; Senior Brochure ; United Way ; United Way Centraide Windsor Essex County information ; VC ; Volunteer Opportunities ; WE Volunteer.ca|
|Cross Reference||Volunteer Centre|
|Service Level||(50) Non Profit|